The current offer listed on AMEX's website is only for measly 25,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months so this offer is 3 times better. I've heard of offers ranging anywhere from 50,000 up to 75,000 Membership Rewards points in the past but this usually required a higher spending requirement of $10,000 in the first 3 months which is rather hefty and may be difficult to achieve.
A short recap about what the AMEX Business Gold Rewards Card offers includes earning:
3X points on one category of your choice from the list below:
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers