They just announced a sale for flights as low as $69 (or 3,574 points) one way although most flights are going to be higher than that.
Of course there are many restrictions and you must book by March 28th if you plan to take advantage of this offer. Here are some of the examples that may be worthwhile:
- Baltimore/Washington, MD (BWI) to Nassau, Bahamas (NAU) for $104 one-way
- Houston (Hobby), TX (HOU) to Belize City, Belize (BZE) for $126 one-way
- Houston (Hobby), TX (HOU) to Mexico City, Mexico (MEX) for $98 one-way
- Houston (Hobby), TX (HOU) to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (PVR) for $148 one-way
- Indianapolis, IN (IND) to Chicago (Midway), IL (MDW) for $49 one-way
- Indianapolis, IN (IND) to Baltimore/Washington, MD (BWI) for $69 one-way or Washington (Reagan National), DC (DCA) for $62 one-way
- Indianapolis, IN (IND) to New York (LaGuardia), NY (LGA) for $72 one-way
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX) to Liberia, Costa Rica (LIR) for $149 one-way
- Milwaukee, WI (MKE) to Boston Logan, MA (BOS) for $74 one-way
These are just a few that I found by quickly scanning the list and there were many more but I got too lazy to type. The full list can be found here. These tickets are considered Wanna Get Away fares so are going to follow those restrictions as follows:
When I got an email yesterday notifying me of this sale I really didn't think much of it since I don't fly Southwest too often except in certain circumstances but after taking a closer look at some of these fares I am having second thoughts. Just a reminder, Southwest if a transfer partner of Chase Ultimate Rewards so if you have some points to burn or are looking for a cheap getaway then this may be an option. I still find their boarding process somewhat awkward but I've gotten used to and haven't been forced into a middle seat yet. Are you planning to take advantage of this recent sale?
Post a Comment